Its been an interesting start to 2023 Spring, however Im sure all would agree this is a “normal” Ontario Spring where we are teased with some gorgeous summer like weather and then are hit with the snow again 😉
As we are eagerly awaiting the return of our spring weather here are some tips and hints to make the most of your own property!
- Pump your septic – the spring is a great time to get your septic cleaned out so that you are confident you will be flushing great all year long! We pump out BOTH sides of the septic tank – the liquid and solid. Our driver is extremely knowledgeable and can also pick up on any potential issues for you! A royal flush is better than a full house!
- Clean and Service HVAC System – this is for your Furnace/Boiler, Air Conditioner, Water Heater, HRV etc. They work hard for us and are able to last even longer when cared for with maintenance! Preventative maintenance can also pick up on issues before they get bad – like the furnace quitting in the middle of the winter!
- Turn on your outside taps – we highly recommend turning the water supply off to your outside taps during the winter to prevent any freezing or possible water damage. The frost free faucets are much better, however its still good to turn off. Also if you possibly forgot this fall, its a good thing to remove your hose before the winter also, they can hold water and potentially cause issues!
- Keeping in mind, being friendly to nature, “they” say its not good to do yard or garden clean up too soon, the bee’s also appreciate the dandelions as their first feed so if you can stand a bit of yellow, let it mellow for a bit 😉
- Clean up around outside vents – ensure they are clear from any debris (especially plastic) and any plant material.
The spring is a great time to begin any projects you were thinking of over the winter
Give us a call today at 519-323-2000 or Email us to book your appointment today!