How do I know when to replace my cooling system?
With this heat are so very blessed with this summer we are getting a lot of calls inquiring about air conditioning… when a customer should replace their current system or how big of a system they should get new.
How do you know when its time to replace?
- Repairs – if you are having to repair your system each year its time to look at a newer air conditioner.
- Age – if your air conditioner is over 10-15 years old you could greatly benefit with a new one.
- Noise – the newer air conditioners are much quieter
- Utilities – have you noticed your utilities going up? Have a look at your “older” appliances – this includes your cooling and heating system!
- Humidity – running your air conditioner will help with humidity in your home during the summer months, if you notice its harder to control it might be time to replace.
To help your equipment operate more efficiently is to ensure you change the filter regularly and have your equipment cleaned and serviced once a year! For more information regarding Energy Star see http://oee.nrcan.gc.ca/residential/7901
Give Mike a call at our office 519-323-2000, as our Comfort Advisor he is excellent at sizing up the proper equipment for your home or business to ensure you are getting the most efficient and cost effective system! JJ McLellan & Son is a 4 generation family run business since 1948! We service Mount Forest and all surrounding areas! With very affordable Financing available (with no penalties to make extra payments or pay in full!) and 10 year parts and labour warranty packages available for your peace of mind!