A commercial customer was looking for the comfort of central air with the duct less option for a newly renovated office. The best of both worlds is a Mini Split Air Conditioning System.
A mini split system is much like central air as there is an outdoor and indoor unit. The difference is the indoor unit is in the room you would like it to cool.
Our customer chose to go with the Fujitsu Mini Split System. This particular unit includes this outdoor unit, which was safely mounted to the roof and indoor ceiling cassette’s. The difference between the Fujitsu units and the Lennox units is with the cassette’s Fujisu offer’s. Businesses or homes with t-bar ceiling can simply “drop” these cassette’s in where a ceiling tile would have been.
- Inverter Technology – now more economical to operate and quieter to run, handle greater extremes in temperature, are smoother and more stable in operation and can reach the desired temperature faster than conventional air conditioners.
- Swing Louvers – the air flow direction is set automatically to match the operating mode.
- Slender Fit – this design allows for the cassette’s to be installed with very limited ceiling space.
- 4 Way Air Flow – Airflow in all directions maintains an even temperature throughout a space – perfect for in a corner or long hallways.
- Simple Maintenance – There is a detachable and washable air intake grille and filter.
- Humidity Control – this system features Dry Mode, which helps to control humidity levels even when cooling may not be needed.
Below is a photo of the outdoor unit for the Fujitsu system we installed.
The Lennox Mini Split System is an excellent addition for a home or business without forced air heating (and cooling) and offers a more affordable cost than ceiling cassette’s. If your home, business or shop has infloor heating this would be a great cooling option if you didn’t want to run ducts throughout the house. Also keeping in mind if you do have infloor heating and go with a mini split system for your cooling, we do still recommend having an HRV in your home (which is less ducts than forced air) to ensure you are able to bring fresh air in and remove stale air from the home.
Below is the Lennox Mini Split Air Conditioner System.
The Lennox unit is recognized by AHRI Certified, HRAI and is Energy Star Approved.
- Efficiency rating of up to 22 SEER
- ENERGY STAR® qualified meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- Inverter technology slowly ramps up system to full speed, delivering only the air that is needed
- Unique design makes system safer and more efficient than traditional window units
- Indoor sound levels as low as 26 dB
- Outdoor sounds levels as low as 50 dB
- Inverter technology slowly ramps up system to full speed, delivering ultra-quiet comfort
- Secure installation leave you less vulnerable to problems associated with window units, such as insects, weather elements and theft
- Easy-to-use wireless remote control allows you to change the temperature to fit your comfort needs
- Ductless design eliminates complicated installation or expensive modifications
- Small, compact design blends into any room
Please remember with all HVAC Equipment, regular maintenance is very important for not only the life and proper operating efficiency of the system but also for your health as well to ensure you are breathing clean air!