Is it time to update your heating, ventilation and air conditioning system at your home or business? We have the right options for you! We provide sales and service, so if your system has any issues at anytime after we’ve installed it we will be available for you – whether its during the week, in the evening or on the weekend! We service what we sell and more.
Is your system simply in need of a cleaning and servicing? We can help with that too! For any systems which are still covered under the manufacturer warranty they recommend having your system serviced yearly to ensure the warranty is still valid. A clean and service can ensure the system is operating as it should, could possibly pick up on a potential wear and tear issue on the appliance and by having it cleaned to ensure its operating efficiently this will also save you on your energy bills!
Any questions contact Mike at our office to discuss the various options we have available!
Check out this weeks edition of The Home Of The Week published by The Post!
Watch for more plans coming each week!
From small repairs to custom new build or renovation plumbing and heating system design and installation.
Whether you require HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) or Plumbing Mechanical work look no further than the Mechanical HVAC Contractors at JJ McLellan and Son to provide whole home comfort for all your Plumbing and Heating needs big or small, new or repairs!
Did you know we also service and clean Septic Systems!
A Royal Flush Is Better Than A Full House!
We Are The Home Comfort People We Service What We Sell As Well As All Other Makes & Models!
We are hiring a licensed and experienced Gas Technician to join our team at JJ McLellan and Son.
Air Conditioning, Plumbing and/or Sheet Metal license and experience preferred but not necessary.
We are located in Mount Forest and serve the Mount Forest, Arthur, Durham, Drayton, Palmerston and Harriston areas for Plumbing and HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Services).
Regular business hours of 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday with some after hours and weekend hours as required.
The Applicant Must Possess The Following:
- Possess a current Gas license (G1 or G2)
- The ability to work as a team with others as well as independently.
- Possess the ability to provide excellent customer service.
- The applicant must have a clean driving record and ability to drive company vehicles.
- The applicant must maintain and ensure their license is updated and renewed during the course of employment.
- The ability to read and write english and fill out all required paper work with relation to service calls or installs.
- Technicians must be able to work flexible hours as required (evenings and/or weekends).
- Responsibilities will include service, maintenance, installation of various HVAC equipment including Furnaces, Boilers, Infloor Heating, Fireplaces, Water Heaters, Gas Stove, Gas lines.
- Must be able to perform heavy lifting, bending and twisting as required with the related responsibilities.
- Ability to read blue prints.
If you are interested please fill out the form below with your resume and licenses. Only those applicants which posses the above requirements and licenses will be contacted. Thank you!
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Reply to job posting on blog’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Phone’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Resume’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Licenses’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]
Why JJ McLellan and Son?
- We’ve been in business since 1948. Over 65 Years and 4 Generations!
2. Licensed and Trained Technicians (Plumbers, Gas Technicians and Operators) to handle Service, repair and installations for Heating, Plumbing, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Septic System, Septic Pumping, Confined Space.
- We Service What We Sell and More! Service, Repair and Installation. Renovation, Retrofit and New Build. You never have to worry about calling us if you have a problem, we install and service all of our equipment and any existing equipment you may have!
We will be here for the long run and that includes after hours or weekend emergency service!
- Trust and Honesty – We are Home Owners. Between the ladies in the office, sales and our technicians we take pride in our job and care about our customers. As home owners ourselves we can all in some way relate with many, if not all problems our customers run into! We wouldn’t sell you anything or advise a repair we would not do in our own homes!
- We Offer True Home Comfort Service – Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning ( HVAC ), Plumbing. JJ McLellan and Son goes beyond the heating and air conditioning equipment to look at the whole house as a system.
- Our Heating Options – Hydronic Radiant Heat – Boilers, In Floor Heating, Gas / Propane Forced Air Furnaces, Gas / Propane Fireplaces, Unit Heaters, Geothermal Heating.
- Our Air Conditioning Options – Central Air Conditioning, Mini Split, Geothermal Cooling.
- Our Plumbing Options – Repair, Fixtures, Water Treatment Systems, Pressure Systems, Water Pumps, Sump Pumps, Sewage Pumps, Back Flow Water Prevention, Water Well Services, Septic Systems.
- Our Specialty Options – Camera for Drains, Sewers and Wells, Flushing Equipment for Drains, Sewers and Wells, Confined Space Work Certification, Backhoe and Dump Truck, Septic Pumping, Vacuum Truck.
- Financing and Extended Warranty available.
We are the home comfort people for your Plumbing and Heating needs!
If you missed out on the email our first Newsletter was just published!
You can sign up to receive our emails.
View the Summer Newsletter
Where will you be shopping this Christmas season?
Take the time and really look around our community, you will be surprised at just how much our area has to offer!
Of course being a Plumbing & Heating Mechanical Contractor business our company will not be one you think of when you head out shopping for those on your Christmas list… However there are some very helpful and practical ideas for people which do relate to Plumbing and Heating for gift ideas!
These items may not be luxurious but they certainly are things that someone may not necessarily buy themself, some are a necessity, others luxury!
- Plunger – not a cheapie either one that is effective
- Gift Certificate for a heating system clean & service
- Programmable Thermostat
- Air Conditioner Cover
- Laundry Sink
- Faucets – kitchen, bathrooms, shower, tub
- Gas BBQ
- Central Vac
- Duct Cleaning
- Septic Cleaning
- Gas Fireplace
- Air Conditioner
If you are interested in any of the above products or services check out our website at www.jjmclellan.ca and browse through our products page… anything you view online we can get for you! From standard fixtures to specialty/custom!
Personally when I became a home owner, I remember the following years receiving a garborator or central vac – I was SO excited and I dont think just because I grew up in and am living the Plumbing & Heating business 😉
I am a big believer in extended warranties for anything worth saving for… furniture, heating & cooling equipment, large appliances, vehicle and yes even my camera. I can personally advise from experience how beneficial an extended warranty can be for YOU!
My personal experience comes from when we bought our new living room furniture 3.5 yrs ago, we invested in the fabric care warranty (with kids and a dog it was a must!) AND the furniture we bought came with a 5 year warranty on the mechanical components of the recliners. Last night I sat on the couch, extended the foot rest and the entire seat of the couch twisted. With the extended warranty there is no worry about out of pocket expenses, we are covered and new parts will be delivered and installed! We also have had to use the fabric care warranty with marker stains on our couch… lovely budding artists we have 😉
With our Complete Care Warranty we can offer you complete peace of mind and home comfort for 10 years! Your parts and labour are covered. The only thing you need to do is regularly maintain your system – just like your vehicle!
Give Mike a call for more information 1-866-565-5513 . We can provide warranty on brand new and/or existing equipment!!!